Sunday, February 1, 2009

When I see players like him I feel like a small boy again

Everybody is talking about Yoann Gourcuff's goal against PSG:



John Lichfield of The Independent:

"Yoann Gourcuff, a young man with the film-star looks of a Cristiano Ronaldo, the passing skills of a Cesc Fabregas and the unstoppable engine of a Roy Keane, received the ball just inside the Paris St-Germain penalty area. PSG defenders surrounded him. He pirouetted, juggled the ball from foot to foot, slaloming through four defenders, and sent a thunderous toe-poke into the net."

Dugarry:

"That goal was no accident...It showed there was something magical about him. I felt ill when Zidane retired. Watching Gourcuff has cured me. When I see players like him, I feel like a small boy again."

> Info Source

No comments: